Welcome back! It’s that (fun!) time of the month again, my monthly (or sometime’s semi-monthly.. shhh!) fix is here!! Last time I changed stylists, and was so happy with Emily- my new stylist, so I was excited to see what she had in store for me this time around. When I ordered this fix, I told Emily in my note that I was looking for colored jeans, and fun summer tops in NEON or Neutrals. If you don’t know what Stitch Fix is then you can read any of my other Stitch Fix blogs by clicking Here Here or Here and I explain the process of how it all works, and if you found yourself here reading tons of Stitch Fix blogs trying to decide if you sign up or not, just do it already! At the bottom of this post is a link for you to sign up with to make it super easy, but more about that later.
Ok lets just jump in feet first and see what I got this time, shall we?
- Skies are Blue Jemma Crochet Front Knit Top: Size XS: $54.00
2. Lila Ryan Dorianna Skinny Jean (olive): Size 4p: $98Okay so I have to admit that I’m a “Peeker” when it comes to my Stitch Fix’s. If you are familiar with Stitch Fix then I’m sure you know what I am talking about. If you have the Stitch Fix app on your I-PHONE-(only) once your box of goodies is shipped you have the opportunity to see what they are sending to you before it arrives. Some people in the world have this funny disorder called “self control” but I’m definitely one of those weirdos. Anyways, when I peeked at my shipment, I had mixed emotions on everything, including the color of these pants. But… When they showed up and I put them on, I swear that it was love at first zip and button. I mentioned above that some of the XS Stitch Fix tops seem to run a little big, but every single pair of jeans they have sent me have fit my body perfectly. I got my “fix” last week and I have already wore these jeans 3 times. I LOVE them. They are cropped too, which is hard for me to find because I am so short. But I can’t say enough about these suckers. And apparently this color of green is going to be one of the “it” colors of this fall. THANK YOU Emily!!!! – 200 percent keeper
3. Papermoon Westham Ribbon Strap Knit Tank: XS : $38So this tank for me was so/so. I like this color of it, but I wasn’t super excited about it. I figured if I was planning on keeping everything else in the fix it would be cheaper for me to keep it and get the 25% discount on everything, then to send it back. On Facebook there are a bunch of Stitch Fix Buy/Sell/Trade groups, so I was actually able to pass this shirt along to someone else who will love it more than I did. There are thousands and thousands of women in the United States who are a part of these groups on Facebook and a lot of women will usually keep all 5 items for the discount, and sell the items they don’t like and pass along the discount to other women. I have purchased some really great items through these boards, and also sold items that I realized I wasn’t super in love with after keeping. It’s a total Win-Win for everyone. – Kept and Sold
4. Skies are Blue Magda Lace V Back Blouse: Size XS: $54.00I love the color of this blouse, and it definitely fits with my neon theme that I was going for. But like the first blouse, I wish it was just a tad bit smaller. I know that I will wear it, as it is a great work blouse, and the details on the back of this blouse are just gorgeous. But I am still on the fence because of the fit. I’m thinking of putting it up for sale to see if there are any bites, and if not then I will have no problem keeping and wearing this shirt. The color is amazing, and it can make’s my skin look like I just took a trip to Hawaii.
5. Greylin Elfie Crochet Detail Blouse: Size XS: $108This halter top is adorable. I love this color, the fabric is nice and thick and is double layered. It’s probably one of the highest quality items I have received from Stitch Fix. I know the price tag is pretty high, but with the 25% discount, and selling the other top, I was able to splurge a little bit on it. This top is super versatile, you can wear it to work underneath a sweater, for a night out with the girls, or with a pair of shorts running around town. It’s flowy in all the right ways, and totally sexy with out really revealing anything besides your shoulders. – Total keeper Okay kids, that sums up my fifth box from Stitch Fix. Since I first signed up for Stitch Fix a few months ago, I have never dressed better in my life. It has totally transformed my closet, and opened up the doors for Trunk Club, and Rocks Box like a gateway drug. But I have never been happier. I finally feel like I dress my age, with work appropriate clothing and am actually so excited to get up in the morning and pick out my outfit for the day. When I look good, I feel good, I’m happier and my day is usually better. Don’t you guys feel this way too?
A little gift that I have for you guys since I have signed up for Rocks Box- Its a service were you spend 19.99 a month and they send you 3 pieces of jewelry to rent, and if you love a piece, or all three you have the option to purchase at a discounted rate. You can literally were the jewelry 1 day and send back and as soon as it drops in the mail, they send you a new box of 3 items to wear and you recieve it about 3 days later, you can do this as much as you want for the flat fee of $19.99 per month. Every month they also give you a ten dollar credit towards any jewelry that you might want to purchase. You also fill out a wish list of items you want them to send, and they choose from your wish list. If you click this link——-> Sign up for Rocks Box Here Not only will you get your first month free, you can cancel after that if you want so you aren’t out any money if you choose to cancel, but get to wear some fabulous jewelry for few weeks. Full disclosure- If you sign up with my link I provided, not only do you get a free month, I get a small credit as well. If you just sign up through their website you do not get the free month.
Also if you want to sign up for Stitch Fix, there will be a banner under this paragraph for you to do so. I promise you wont regret it! Full disclosure, if you sign up with my banner I will get a small clothing credit and that helps me afford to keep doing Stitch fix Blogs as well.
Please Like, Share, Comment, or Pin anything in this post. If your curious about Trunk Club, I also have 2 blogs about that as well. Hope you guys have a great day, and I will be back soon.
Until next time!